THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

3RD - SUDAN

Bro. Lutfi impress me.. I didnt know which part that i should giva a comment because the way he deliver his presentation is quite excellence. But let me share with all of you the moment that i got from my trainer when i'm joining military training. One of my trainer, Sergeant Karim and Sergeant Suhaimee was involved during "Black Hawk Down" tragedy and at that time, they were private. As we know, media fromm Western will try to manipulate people around the world in order to create more negative propaganda against Islam. It reminds me when i was taking COMM 1010 with Assoc.Prof.Dr Firdaus Azzam. She was mentioned that who ever control the media, they got a power. In addition, media is one of suitable, powerful tool to strike your enemy without using anykind of firearms (psychological war). Handed by Dexter

0 comments: