THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

An Important ANNOUNCEMENT

SALAM,,,
Dearest our respective lecturer Mdm. Shafizan Mohamed, and my lovely brothers and sisters...
This is to inform you that, I made a mistake while changing the template for our blog two days ago (powerofspeech2007.blogspot.com), at the beginning I just wanna make it more interesting and more attractive by reducing the elements of "pink" on it..
Unfortunately, the posts that we have published from the start are missing, and untill now I still figure out what happened with all of the posts...
I will try my best to get all the posts back before it's too late...
A few minutes ago I've tried to re-publish all posts, but still, some of them cannot be re-published...
and with regards of this situation, I do apologize for what I did wrong to all of you for any inconveniences caused...ThankU...

0 comments: