THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Palestine

Kak Elya was given a responsible to present the topic about Palestine. When i saw the picture, my mind was think, "jahat gak askar Israel nih..."(Israel's soldier are bad). I'm thinking the cartoon that illustrate two boys at the same time. A Jewish boy could sleep without worry but A Muslim boy, only Allah's know...As I remember to kulliyyah given my ustaz, Jewish will be eliminated after Prophet Isa a.s or Imam Mahdi (if i'm not mistaken) come down to an earth.The way kak elya present was slow and she keep reading her text and less eye contact to audience. I would suggest for myself to giving my presentation like a daddy or mummy reading a storybook to their children before they "mapping" their pillow and bedsheet...by Dexter =)

0 comments: