THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tasneem Eulogy

Good morning friends, family and all those of you who are here today to commemorate the life of an interesting girl, Nour Tasneem Binti Omar. Before I begin, I would like to offer my deepest condolence to the Tasneem ‘s family for their unfortunate loss.

When I remember Tasneem , there are three words that come to mind which are eccentric, joyful and persistence

I have known Tasneem or many may have known her as Tess or Noura for almost 10 years

I first met her in grade 8th Mathematics class. She was new in class however she was not shy or afraid to go up to people and introduce herself. She normally will approach other people. She has such a good vibes that people feel comfortable being around her.

Tasneem was always there to help people with their problems. She loves to feel useful and helpful to others. She used to help me with my homework and assignments in high school. She used to comfort me when I had a fight with someone. She was always there to listen, to support and to motivate me.

I remember before high school graduation she was upset not knowing what the future has in store for her, she was crying like a baby wanting to be someone. She was comparing herself to others in school and she felt so useless .Thus, she volunteered to do 2 hours of community service once week at the elderly nursery homes just to make herself feel alive. Unlike other teenagers her age, she preferred to engage herself to do things that will benefit the society. Sometimes, at the back of her mind she told to me she felt that she was born in the wrong century.

Tasneem has gone through many challenges in life and she told me sometimes she just wanted to quit whatever she is doing but she never did that. She just continues working hard to achieve her ultimate dream which is to become a journalist. She always told me she wanted to become a woman with high Islamic values and integrity.

Although, she did not achieve her dream in becoming a journalist however all her efforts has created an impact on me and her other friends. Her persistence and will power will always be remembered as a stepping stone for me to attain my dreams.

I will always remember her as a girl who consistently wants to improve herself in all walks of life. She is very genuine and real that makes people feel easy to relate to her. She is always excited to learn new things. She tried to make the best of what she had around her.Thank you Tasneem for enriching my live and may Allah bless you always.

0 comments: