THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 14, 2008

Eulogy

Dexter's Eulogy...............
Assalamualaikum.

Firstly, When you found this letter, I may not being able to have a dinner with all of you.

Mommy and Daddy,

Please forgive me. I know, I’m not a kind of son to meet your expectation. You want me to be a doctor but I’m not that good in Mathematics but I end up my life being anchorman for Al-Jazeera Company. At least you can see me live on television.

I know you doesn’t like my wife very much because you want me to marry Keira Knighly because she is champion of Ratu Kebaya competition a few years ago. But, how can I forget Helena Bornham Carter, she was the most charming and desirable women that I want to married…

Tok Penghulu (A chief of village),

I know you want me to replace your position after you married for the 4th times because you want to give your commitment to all your wives. You offered me a acres of land behind the grave, a few kinds of cars including BMW 5-series, Mitsubishi Evolution 7, Hummer Jeep, a Yamaha 200cc Scrambler bike. I know it is burden for me to accept it but because the post of the next minister in of our cabinet government was something that I must fulfill. All ministers need a young, energetic and credible like me to be a substitute after they retired.

Tok Siak,

I’m so sorry for looses you air pressure for your motorcycle tires because I’m having fight with you to be an Imam during Maghrib and Isya’ prayer. And also, I’m so sorry because the big burning of you coconut trees during Ramadhan season.

My lecturers

I would like to thanks for everything for what ever you have done to me. All kinds of scolding, argument, anger and etc, I assume it just a spice in your methods of teaching especially to a big-head student like me.

Mohd Fazli Shamsuddin @ Dexter

0 comments: