THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, March 3, 2008

4TH - LEBANON


With regards to Nasra’s presentation, in my opinion, there are a lot of spaces where she could improve on. Even though she has prepared many things about this country, it seems that she couldn’t be able to deliver it well. In terms of her sound projection, well I could say, people who sat at the back cannot really understand and grab every single thing that she said. Fortunately, I sat in front of her, yet I still cannot grab her sentences. Another thing that I have observed in the way she present was her limited eye contact, posture and also gestures.
In my point of view, she needs to speak louder when delivering a speech, particularly in every presentation, this is because her voice is too soft sometimes looks like she is whispering to our ears, hihihihihi… she also needs to observe the way she stand up in front of many people, and what she needs is also hand movements. As we have learnt from intercultural communication, non verbal cues are essential in everyday communication and of course in delivering speeches.

0 comments: