THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, January 20, 2008

An Important ANNOUNCEMENT-PART II

salam..,

Alhamdulillah, thanks to all my friends that helped me a lot in doing this blog much more better.. (I guess...hihihi), thanks a million for your help, guys... without your help, I knew I can't do much more about it to make sure all the posts to be PUBLISHED in the main page... (^-^)v

n yeah, for Dexter and Groovy,,,thanks to both of you toooooooooo ..., n I was sorry for any inconveniences caused (to RETYPE your posts, that I can't manage to get it settled)...
you know what guys,,creating a blog and to make sure it looks attractive is a TOUGH job... coz of that, I really ask for your cooperation in that matter...
we are working in a group,, n because of that I believe that we have to work together...(am I right???...) so that everybody will know how it feels, and from that experience we will know something that we never know before...coz WE WILL NEVER KNOW 'TILL WE HAVE TRIED...

0 comments: